I miss OGs!
I’m going with my top 10 because after that I arranged people by my preference for their unit.
1. Linlin previous ranking #8 – Holy crap do I love Linlin, and man did she move up on my list! As I started to watch more behind the scenes videos and TV appearances she just grew on me until she took my number one spot. She’s funny, has an awesome sense of humor, and can sing. I think she has the best set of pipes in all of Hello!Project today.
2. Mitsui Aika previous ranking #7 – Aika! I love her personality. She’s always smiling, but at the same time strikes me as the kind of person who wouldn’t hesitate to tell you like it is. I love confident people.
3. Michishige Sayumi previous ranking #10 – Sayu. Sayu. Sayu. The little viper of Momusu. She can’t really sing, and her “I’m so cute!” shtick is annoying, but reading her blog she strikes me as someone who I could easily be friends with in real life. She’s very open, isn’t afraid to take pictures of herself and post them on her blog when she looks less than her best, and she’s not afraid to say what she feels. She strikes me as the most “real” in her image and I really like that.
4. Tanaka Reina previous ranking #5 – Reina makes the list for the same reason she made the list last year, Reina is Reina. She’s strong and cute and the type of woman I want to be.
5. Fukuda Kanon previous ranking — – Kanon! I really can’t believe she’s in my top 5, but I really like her! She is just so cute and energetic, and reminds me (and everyone else apparently) of a young Aibon. She stood out immediately in Shugo Chara Egg! and I am so glad she’s been placed in an actual unit.
6 – 9. Takahashi Ai, Niigaki Risa, Kamei Eri, Linlin previous ranking — Man, you know, I love Momusu as a whole but really, neither Ai nor Risa nor Eri nor Linlin really stand out amongst each other to me. In truth I should have put Eri in front of Risa. Risa just seems to be trying to hard for me lately, maybe it’s just me. I really love them all, but if I had to put them in order of favorite members I’d really just rattle off their names as whomever came to me first. That’s a damn shame.
10. Yajima Maimi previous ranking — – I really freaking like C-ute, more than Berryz. They’re my second favorite group in Momusu. Honestly I don’t know the names of the girls (holy crap) as almost all my attention all the time is given to Momusu, but I love their music, so that’s why she lands in the number 10 spot.
1. Morning Musume – Does this need an explanation?
2. C-ute – I love C-ute!
3. Buono! – Buono! has had some awesome singles, and I love their image.
4. S/mileage – So far I have loved everything they’ve put out. I can’t wait for their major debut!
5. Guardians 4 – They ranked this high because of Aika, and I really like Aika!
6. Berryz Koubou – Jesus, I really think they should have placed higher, but more often than not I’m not really paying attention to them. They’ve had some awesome singles, but somehow, they just don’t command my attention at all.
7. Erina Mano – Poor Mano. I play the piano myself, I should be really liking this girl, but I just find her so completely boring. It’s not her fault, it’s her image, but man, she just doesn’t interest me at all.
So that’s that! That’s my 2010 ranking! I really miss the OGs, and my list would probably be a lot different if they were included, but alas, this is current H!P members only. It had to be easier on Paul though, losing so many people to keep track of!